View Single Post
      06-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
chanlon1
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330i M sport

My new E91 LCI LED Angel Eyes from JuicedUp Tuning

After a long time of searching online, looking for the right LED's, I ended up buying the following from Neil at JuicedUp Tuning:
http://www.juiceduptuning.co.uk/shop...duct.asp?ID=39

Got them very quickly via Next Day Special Delivery

As my car is a 2010 touring E91 LCI, I was concerned that the connection to the angel eyes, would cause a problem, but Neil confirmed that the kit came with the correct connectors to fit.

Here's a pic of what came in the box:
2 7000K LED's
4 new screws
T15 torx screwdriver
8mm & 10mm socket set
2 new connectors

After using the torx and sockets to remove the wheel arches and existing angel eye bulbs, I connected the new LEd's up to make sure they worked:

The packaged kit came with everything needed to do this.

Due to the design of the bulbs, the existing T15 screws could be reused, but they would only be holding the new LED's by a few threads. The screws that come with the kit, are a bit longer and screw into the existing holes.
I also confirmed that the existing T15 screws would screw back in again ok in the event I needed to put them back on again.

Apologies for my crap iphone4 photo skills.......

Standard Halogen:

One LED installed:

LED close up:

Both LED's installed:

LED's at night:

No errors/strange things have appeared/happened, and the Check Control system is reporting no problems

Overall thoughts......
Very pleased with both product and JuicedUp Tuning.
I'm aware that during daytime, the LED's can sometimes be difficult to see if they are actually on or not, but certainly at dusk/evening, they appear fine.
To be honest, it was more for looks that actually lighting!
Appreciate 0