M3 Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 ///M3 Black/Black

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT14PimPin07 View Post
Bro I'm no car expert. But it sounds like you got a lemon in your hands. I would be scared to mod it!
Well the bad ECU Firmeware on the car is only considered "bad" because I wanted the cobb AP and cobb said it was a buggy ECU Firmeware..there were a lot of cars that had it.

The rattle was this little piece on the transmission that rattles. Apparently a very common issue that requires them to put this dampener on it to make the noise go away by stopping the part from rattling.

The battery cable recall was widespread across many many cars, so not too concerned about that one.

The fuel pump failure is a common issue on these cars and there are a TON of threads in the forums that go over the HPFP failure.

If I were having any problems other than these I'd be inclined to agree that I did have a lemon. Sadly, I just have all the most common failures failing on me at one time instead of being spaced out between 200 and 100,000 miles.
2015 M3 // Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Extended Merino Leather / Carbon Fiber Trim / Executive Package / M Double-Clutch Transmission w/ Drivelogic / 19" Black Light-Alloy Wheels / Adaptive M Suspension / Harman Kardon surround sound
Other // Shell Rotella T6 5w40
Appreciate 0