United_States
Rep
Drives: 13E92 MCB M3 18 F80M3 Atlantis

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post
That's cool. But that also proves that USC is over-rated, since they have no depth. Top 5 teams shouldn't be beat by teams that were 0-12 last year, even with your THIRD string quarterback. If you can't win, week in and week out, no matter who is starting for your team, you don't deserve to be in the Top 5. Hell, probably not even in the Top 10.

Oh, and what's your excuse for the USC Defense? Last year the Huskies ranked 9th in both Offense and Defense in the PAC-10, while USC was #1 in Defense. And yet the Huskies are able to march down the field, control the clock and win it.

By all measures, USC should have pounded the Huskies. Your excuse for their poor performance and the Big L is that USC had to start its second string QB is poor at best. You got beat because USC was cocky and was looking past the Huskies before the week even started.
USC defense didnt play the best but its not like the Huskies just walked all over the defense, they scored 16 points. Hmm wonder how many were touchdowns. Im not even a USC fan which is funny but again I play sports, so I know the difference between actually winning a game and actually getting luck and winning one. The huskies just got lucky. I never said they performance was great. I was just saying dont get happy when you beat a rank team without there quarterback. Talking about depth this isnt basketball. You lose your starting quarterback you better believe your gonna have problems especially if your ranked team its given. I guess athletes only understand the difference. Like I say if you dont play you dont know what your talking about. Take the win and be happy with it. And no USC shouldnt of pounded the Huskies with a second string quarterback. Do people actually play college here or what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1000 View Post
After buying the M, I now consider oil companies drug dealers.
Appreciate 0