View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #56
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Ian: The day has been re-arranged to 23rd Nov. So those who had the big drives will at least get another opportunity for a big drive! Hehe.

The day was called off at lunch as the rain was so heavy and Silverstone weren’t prepared to let us go out.

To their credit, they arranged a new date for us free of charge. I was FULLY expecting them to say “this is the risk of a track day, piss off” – but they didn’t. Superb stuff.

I await Kerr's comments with baited breath

My car was stickerbombed by one of Jason's lackeys at Santapod. Was amusing hearing about the "BW Chiptune car" over the tannoy.

I tried taking the letters off, after about 5 minutes picking at one letter decided I couldn't be bothered.

Will have to get a heatgun to remove the letters. But not in any particular rush. Haven't been in the car since Monday and infact unlikely to drive it until next month at the earliest (Ah, commuting to the office).

Dave