View Single Post
      02-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #6
ians
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i 6MT, 04 TSX 6MT

The 3.0 TFSI is really smooth, the only complaint I have are steering a bit loose and the steering feel didn't feel as good as the Mtech steering wheel on my E92. Also the shift throw is a bit too long, wish replacing the shift knob will help like I did with my E92. So is there anything like mtech parts for Audi?

And yup the RS5 is way over my budget and also not available in MT, so won't even think about it.

I want to wait for the F32 but my wife doesn't seem giving any attention on it at all. Her mind is completely set to the S5. And I won't do any engine mod on it like. Since S5 is already over killed for her daily use. I just looking for some easy mod like the PDV, M3 steering wheel, shift knob...etc on our E90/E92.

So any good audi forum recommended? audi world? audizine? don't won't to waste time on a forum that like the kids on E46fanatics or some die hard fans like the roadfly. Want something that with knowledgeable members like over here.