zz10
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08-335 View Post
I have Agency Power downpipes which look similar to your downpipes pictured here. I am running a stock exhaust with my downpipes and it sounds like an E46 M3 but a little richer. I don't want a very loud car so I most likely will never get a new exhaust system.

Yours will be much louder since you have an after market exhaust system but shouldn't be too bad.
the evo right now sounds a bit like the PE, im expecting with the akra d/ps it wont be increase that loud, thats why i stayed away from AA or AR d/ps. will post a clip when done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
The Mtech and 1M bumpers look awesome, the Amuse is too busy for stock fenders IMO. And the quality of those downpipes....wow.
the amuse looks more aggressive; whereas the mtech is more subtle. And m3 styles fenders already on the way, waiting for thr bumper to be sprayed together, at the meantime wrapping the chrome part with CF and changing the M3 label

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
m-sport + arkym lip
thats a nice combo! and one of the best out there. However I just find the side depth of the mtech bumper too short :/
Appreciate 0