Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcyd_Turbo View Post
I'm trying to setup a time with Kelly Moss to get my FMIC installed the day I get back. Hopefully they can fit me in. Seth, did some research and I think the 275 will be ok. At least until I drop it. Can't wait to get new shoes...hey does anyone know where to get tires mounted without them fucking anything up? I don't want my new wheels scratched. You guys trust Zimbrick?
i've been told by several sources, including WSTO that 275 on an e92 can easily cause a problem without rolling. You hit a big bump and bottom out, not just on a dropped car, and your rubbing... imagine that on the highway at 80mph, not fun. I just suggest you roll um to be safe, no harm in that and its fairly inexpensive... but its your ride so whatever.

I would not go to Zimbrick, why give those aholes the business? Tires Plus will charge you $100 to do it on 19's but they've always been good with my rims, no scratching or anything. You could always try Monona Tire, I hear good things about them. Or you can try Discount Tire over in Middleton next to Biaggi's.

I also know there is a Tire Rack recommended installer at 2583 University Ave, just don't know what/who that is, think it might be the Import Auto Clinic I've seen over there maybe?
Appreciate 0