03-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #41
ultimateendz
Vengeance is mine, I shall repay
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3, CTS-V coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riss Racing View Post
Downpipes are getting close! We have been working non stop on our new shop location 1 mile from Crevier BMW! All hands have been on deck, and we are still waiting for att&t to get out there to set up phone lines/internet. So we have been doing our best working there 14 hours a day then getting home to respond to PMs/E-Mails. We apologize to anybody who has had less than perfect customer service this last week. We should be finished today with the lifts and equipment dropped off tomorrow. Thanks for all the support guys. As for the OP I have no idea who you are or how to help you. I don't see any pending orders on this product? Please send me an email too anthony@rissracing.com. So we can have the issue resolved. Thank you!

cool...please send me a PM when you guys send those downpipes over to **********s so they can ship will be much appreciated