02-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #86
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianE90 View Post
hey, i know what you are going through, it sucks! i had something similar happened to me next to my gf house in west hollywood.
they broke the passenger side front window, stole my prada sunglasses and iphone charger from the glove box and took an ashtray full of cigarette butts, but didn't touch the GPS mounted on the other side...
cops basically told me that they are not even going to look for anyone because there is no point.

have you talked to your insurance yet? what are they planing to do, repair or total?

good luck!
I'm sorry to hear you got sucker punched as well
Idk what the insurance is going to do just yet, its not enough damage to call a total but its pretty hefty. I finally had my car towed this morning to the shop and hopefully ill be hearing from them soon. Sad to say though, I might be leaving this e90 community soon :/ my dad wants me the change cars and my mom also thinks its a smart idea. The only thing id accept in the place of my e90 is an e46 m or a supra tt I doubt luck favors me how I hope though
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0