View Single Post
      02-26-2007, 07:00 PM   #54
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
Nope, your just coming off as in "Are you making a ECU for the 325 and 330s" and if they were to answer it, this thread would become a thread about their products for the NA engines and not their BOV or Exhaust. The whole point of this thread is to promote the BOV and exhaust so again, why dont you just PM them.
Because it is a yes or no question and it has been asked by several people, not just myself. and being that they all asked in this thread, if AA simply replied with a definitive Yes or No, all those questions would be addressed. it would not change the topic of this thread, and in no way is my request for a reply hurting their press release in any way or shape. im asking if there is an ecu or turbo in the works, not "why havent they answered the other people that asked." so YES, you are assuming that i am asking why havent they answered, because you replied me saying "Maybe their not replying to the request for the NA engines upgrades because..."

Thanks for your thought though.
Here's a thought , If i ask in this thread, i bump the thread for them and they get more views. at the same time, he can answer all the people with NA engines and then get more business from them, being a public thread and that all parties can view it, as opposed to a PM.