modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
my experience with dealing with creative autoworks

Hi to everyone! Just want to share you my experience dealing with James of Creative Autoworks. He was really rude on the phone with me coz i was calling him almost everyday since i ordered my britalman intake for a right reason.

Below is a letter i sent to James to explain my side.

"Hi James,

About our conversasion this morning, I know you are a very busy man. The reason I were calling you almost everyday is not because I want to annoy or disturb you from your business, it's just that when you told me you are to ship the item same day when i paid for it, I expected that. But I know you might be busy with lots of things so I didn't mind if you ship it when you have time. So I just requested for a tracking number, however the tracking number you emailed me was wrong based from Fedex, that is the reason I called back this morning.

I was really disappointed by the way you talked to me as a customer, I really believed that when somebody just bought a $500.00+ item, he would like to know all the correct details for his security.

I was willing to buy this Britalman intake from you because, my E90post member were giving you good feedback for your service. But I guess I am one of those who are the unlucky one.

I hope you can understand my situation.

p.s. Still waiting for the correct fedex tracking number

sincerely yours,
Kenrick Ting
(also known as Modz in e90post.com)"

Guys did i do anything wrong to piss him off?
Comments or suggestion

I am still waiting for his email regarding my tracking number
Philips D1S 6k,Frenetik rotors, blackout grill, Full Mtech kit w/rear CFdiffuser Vorsteiner CFhood& Front Lip, Seibon CF CSL trunk, Vorsteiner CS1 19", p zero nero tyres, H&R coilovers, Eisenmann race exhaust w/ SR catalytic converter back bolt on pipe, Simota CFair intake, tail light,BMS Pwrbox.
Appreciate 0