View Single Post
      07-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #39
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
I started working out again about a month ago, but this time i dont use any shakes or supplements, I just eat properly. The end result so far, im gaining muscle slower but at the same time im not gaining fat, i'm actually losing fat that i gained from drinking too much beer for the past 6 months.

So if you want to gain quality weight, stay away from shakes. It will take you longer to gain muscle but once you do, you wont lose it. Because shakes do help you gain mass faster, but you have too keep drinking them to keep muscles.

The only supplement you should be taking is mutli-vitamins.

Counting calories is pointless as well, because you can eat 1,000 calories a day and still gain fat. Its all about eating foods that are "alkaline". So you need to a Maintain a pH Balance. Too much acidic food will kill body cells and slow down muscle growth.

http://www.liquidvitaminsleader.com/...alkaline-foods

I'm going to remain as calm as possible here, which is very VERY difficult because you seem to think you are correct.

I'll keep this short and sweet; everything you have just posted is utter bullshit. I mean no disrespect, but there are people who will read that an actually believe you.