05-02-2011, 02:13 PM   #107
FourPtDrift
This is my unique custom title
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
Well, I'm pretty certain it was your car, but maybe I couldn't clearly see who was driving since I was on your right and it was dark. Afterall, at night it is easier to see the car than the people inside it. In any case, whether it was you or not, you have got to calm down. You write long paragraphs to puff out your chest. Like I said, all I'm saying is don't speed like that in a 25. Cops chill out right as you enter BH from CC.
"Whether it was you or not."

See, that's the problem. Making an allegation, certainly one that qualifies as potentially unlawful conduct, even if you have no certainty of your claim, doesn't seem to matter to you. How is it that you don't see anything wrong with that?

While I doubt ANYONE would take issue with your advice (certainly, I don't - its sound and good advice), its coming somewhat "after the fact" and as such, it isn't much of a leap to perceive it as disingenuous. If you wanted to be a good samaritan and offer friendly counsel on an issue that you weren't certain if it was me or not, you would have privately contacted me. I've been around long enough to know an intended flame when I see it.

On the issue of "long paragraphs," well, it takes only a handful of words to say something patently wrong - it takes MANY MORE to reply affirmatively. This is not "chest puffing." You're A to B to C is completely backwards. You opened the door - I merely responded.

And as far as the "entry to BH" The high-speed, border point is Moreno Drive, not Santa Monica and Wilshire.

-Daniel

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
Appreciate 0