View Single Post
      05-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #26
Irnbrukid
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Imaginary M2

Nice choice of car as for the price not to sure but seems like a reasonable price with a fair enough discount you maybe could have squeezed a little more out of the deal by playing a couple of dealers against each other.

I see a few of the others a commenting about a buyers market but the tables have turned a lot in the last few months for 'used' cars, as the plentiful supply is running low and good spec cars are fetching good money with a lot of cars jumping in price the last few months in a row.

Also wouldnt say that dct's are rare they just seem to be the gbox to have as far as the trade are concerned so demand a premium, probably even more than there original value.

On the tyres not sure but i'm certain it used to be 4mm on AUC cars but i dont know what the rule would be with that type of tyre as someone stated they have 5mm to begin with.

Just to add a little bit to above look at the amount of M3's currently on the AUC site compared to the end of last year start of this year, massive difference hence the prices.
Appreciate 0