Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2002 M3

WTB: 07+ 335i <40k miles, 6MT, Pristine Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I got rid of my heavily modified E46 PY M3 last year and have been itching to get another BMW ever since. I would prefer a slightly modified 335i (wheels, suspension, tinted tail lights, blacked out corners, exhaust etc.), however I will consider stock as well. I am in no rush to buy and I am looking for a car that will match all of my requirements listed below.

-07+ e92 335i Coupe
-6MT
-less than 40k miles
-Space Grey or Montego Blue Exterior (Will consider Alpine White)
-Saddle Brown Interior (Will consider Coral Red ONLY with Space Grey or Alpine White exteriors)
-Fully loaded, Premium, Tech and Cold Weather packages (this is a preference and not requirement, I would prefer all 3 but I am open as long as it has a combination, Navigation is a must)
-Exterior and Interior needs to be in pristine condition. 1 or 2 rock chips can be overlooked but NO dings or curb rash on wheels. Absolutely no tears or other major signs of wear on interior. (Both should be no less than 9/10)
-I would prefer that you have any service records and/or receipts of service work or modifications

I will fly anywhere to pick up the right car so location is not an issue, however I am located in the DC/MD/VA area. Please PM me if you have something I might be interested in.

Thanks

-Calvin

Appreciate 0