Frode D
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
i love your boot setup.

i like how you mounted the tank right at the rear of the trunk so you can still fold down seats and use the whole trunk space if needed! LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Can you use a smaller tank?
Thanks man! That is the exact reason I did it this way. If the tank was close to the seats I would not be able to fold down the seats...

I could have bought a 3 gallon tank instead of the 5 gallon, but I think it's nice to have a bigger tank. But the tank I have is 2 inches too wide for plastic room in the trunk. Would go a lot lower with a smaller tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhobo View Post
Awesome ride! What kind of rims are those? I love the lip on it
They are called Rondell D58 and are very common to see on older BMWs in Europe. Originally they have a clear coat on the lip, but I removed it and polished the lips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
Ahhh ok. Police in Australia are really bad, if I get caught with my bags then I my car will be deemed un-roadworthy, registration cancelled and I would have to take it home on a tow truck lol. :S
Wow, that is crazy. They can take the licence plates her also, but usually that's if your car is they just send you to

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylildude View Post
I wanna "BAG IT" too!!! jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sono0b View Post
damn really nice!!! I've always wanted to do bags also on my e90 but a few reasons i havent yet is.. Its frown upon by other bmws here haha, i love to go fast so with bags its a no go, and last its super expensive... BTW becareful of bag leaks, blows, ive heard of people running bags with coils just to be on the safe side.
Thanks. Sure you can go fast with bags, I think they handle good. Don't care what others say, do what you like yourself. I expected a lot of negative feedback on my car, but almost everybody is positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmando View Post
Hey Frode,

We are shipping am package to you right now.
Thanks! I really need it..

instagram: @ frode_m3
Appreciate 0