01-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #38
Turb0Surge
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BLACK e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rselby View Post

I have a 99 M3 downstairs in the garage with only 35K miles. It hides under a car cover during the winter months up here.
The pic is a few years old, but the car looks the same. I took 2nd in the local CCA chapter Concours event last summer. I love driving this thing - it is so connected and unfiltered relative to my E46 and E91. I wanted one of these things for years, and was finally able to purchase one back in 2000. It only had 5800 miles on it when I bought it in Wisconsin, and I've used it as a summer driver ever since. I plan to keep it a very long time, and I'd love to obtain an E30 garage mate for it at some point when space and funds allow....

Enjoy the car! Thanks for posting!

-R

Wow your red m3 is super clean... Can't imagine how hard it was to find though. It took me forever to find mine with 100k miles. Most of them for sale have 140-220k miles already...

Idk about the tracks though. Maybe you see something I don't but I work in the building next to it and there's never been a train driven on those tracks as long as I have worked there.