04-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #10
1OF723
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormeister616 View Post
Thanks Brian! I have zero need to sell it. I have no issues with the car, runs just as great as the day I bought it and is still just as clean. Car has been paid off for a couple of years now. Only reason I am looking to sell it is because I'm getting the itch for a change. I'm looking at 335i e92 LCI's (so obviously not looking for too much change). I can definitely work something out with meeting somewhere, or possibly having it delivered. Let me know if you want me to send you the carfax, vehicle history, etc. thanks Brian.

Cory
Cory,

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get more information from my friend on the issues he was referring to when he said to only stick with the '08's. I'm blown away on how clean your car is. My biggest worry about moving into a BMW is the maintenance costs but a lot of that has to do with how the previous owners treat the car and it shows that you've treated yours the right way.

I spoke to my wife about your car and she seemed very interested which is always a plus. Hopefully I'll have some good news soon.

Thanks,
Brian
Appreciate 0