United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 e90 335i

Garage List
2010 e90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiw1972 View Post
I agree wheels are nice.

In the event anyone has been following my threads/troubles...Bush OP identified the turbos are failing- they said caused by lack of back pressure from the installed catless DPs. Spoke with AR design & Terry at BMS and both say crap, but easy way to skate on covering repair from BMW....nice 4k gone!

My question now is do install the JB3 again after the fix (factory DP reinstalled too)? How many of you guys have the JB3 installed? The new 2.0 software?

Anyone interested my AR Design catless DPs? Practically brand new-had them installed in August.

look forward to meeting you all
Man that sucks! For 4k I'd be looking into upgraded turbos or getting a used set and installing them myself. Easy to do, just time consuming! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=425028&page=2there's one for $250 plus shipping. Understood if you just need your car back asap but if you rented a car for a week, bought used turbos and installed them, you'd be way ahead of 4k.
I have the JB3 2.0 and can't wait for the G4. Just received intercooler and waiting on my dp to get here.

Quote:
So is Bush hard on mods the DP's i can see but on the smaller stuff doeas anyone know?

Would you guys mind a young'n in a 1er comin out haha.
Lets put it this way. When I had to take my 2010 e90 in for long cranks at 1500 miles, I asked the SA as he was walking away how they felt about mods. I've NEVER seen someone turn around so fast. Gave me a lot of bs about the electrical system and such. Simply put. He said "Don't do ANYTHING to that car!!!" What an a$$. When my car has to go back in for service, it'll nearly be bone stock! That'll take a full days work...lol Good opportunity to get Valdivita dirty working on MY car. Nothin but love man!!!

You are definetly welcome to join us!

JB4, DP, VMR V710, Sonic Tuning S1 coilovers, Hybrid Ovations, Soundsplinter 10" and Zapco DC Ref amps
Appreciate 0