View Single Post
      03-27-2015, 09:12 AM   #119
MonacoBlueE90
Colonel
Finland
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320D Half-LCI

This is kinda pointless update, since nothing hasn't really happen. Except i got one air line re-routed, before it went straight down from the tank trough the floor. It bothered me from the start, but now i'm really happy how it is. I'm going to remove those stickers from the tank and wrap it either matte-black, sticker bomb or something else. I'm listening ideas?

Then the bad thing which makes me mad the CSL trunk that i had custom from sheet metal is started to crack and rust
View post on imgur.com
There is no point to try to fix it, because it would mean that every seam would need to be inspected and it might be badly rusted inside.

So my plan is the get some carbon fiber CSL trunk. I have looked to, Sonic tuning, Duke Dynamics etc, but it's so hard to find anything from here or even from Europe. I might need to order it from USA and pay tons of shipping cost, customs, taxes etc. Listening personal opinions of different products?

But something good comes from that too. I'm going to change the trunk to LCI. At least i have reason to do it. Anyone have good info what it needs? Taillights of course, but what else?

Few weeks i should get my new summer wheels 19x9.5 et22 and 19x11 et25 with 225/35/19 and 265/30/19, So basic starter stance set The wheels where suppose to be et20 front and rear, but the company decided to ditch those sizes. Anyways at least i know it will fit without issues since the specs are basically the same as i had. Rear is in fact slightly less aggressive, maybe now i can get it little bit lower and when airing out tyre shoudn't prevent it to go low. Anyways here are the wheels on bagged E91 http://lowered.eu/portfolio/bmw-e91/