05-14-2015, 11:49 AM   #127
MonacoBlueE90
Colonel
Finland
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320D Half-LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzRiz View Post
Just came across this, the car looks good man! I'm glad you got that e-level issue sorted.

Are you on Airlift or another brand?
Thank you. Who said that it's fixed. I just turned the e-level off, so it doesn't lift the rear anymore. The thing is that the shop has about 1-1.5 month wait to go there. I might have to wait until my summer vacation to go there, because it's like 150 km trip to go there and i cant really tell my work times so far ahead.

I have HP Drivetech. Still not much to update, since i'm still on my winter setup. I sent the 19x11 et30 back as i didn't want them. Few weeks ago i received the correct 19x11 et15 wheels, but of course one of the wheel was badly bent
View post on imgur.com
, so i had to order one new wheel. Of course it was free for me, but it also meant one more week to wait. Funny thing is that the wheel was dropped at the factory, because they have painted the wheel after that and even put sticker that says: Quality test passed.

Well i now have all the wheels and tyres on them and was planning to install them this weekend.

At least i got the LCI upgrade done with the CSL carbon fiber trunk. Trunk has some minor fitment issues, but hardly visible and don't bother me at all. Trunk required some cutting to make the inner lights and register lights etc to fit. Mainly because the trunk has thicker edges than original has so those needed to be shaved thinner. I had some issues to get the blinker bulb test away, because even after we coded it out after blinking little while the bulb error came back and it started to blink fast. We got it working by removing the minus cable from battery after the coding and then put it back. Now everything works without errors. Only pics i have for now and yes not that clean.