02-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #8
Prodipper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

Garage List
2007 328i  [10.00]
This really sucks!!! They have to have to CCTV specially if you use your debit card...usually there's cameras posted in such areas where either cashiers are involved or any form of payment is being taken for a transaction. I think they are being lazy assholes and don't want to really bother with you because they are just under the assumption that your trying to scam them. I don't think getting a lawyer will be worth it specially since its $650 or whatever.....just try to get you money back through the corporate office or atleast an exchange of some sort. Now if you really want to bring a lawyer you have to make the scene a lot bigger than what it is. You would have to accuse them of frisking you and accusing you of stealing and scamming them plus kicking you out the store........ I doubt you would try to do that but just sharing my ideas of how far you would really have to go to get a nice lawsuit pending :-). Next time try to get a Mac instead
,BMW 328i,Arctic Metallic,M tech,Ram Dinan CAI,Bmw Performance Exhaust,Performance spark plugs,Black Line,Euroswitch,Xenon Conversion with HID KIT from Halogens, 199- 19" Star spoke,InteriorTerra Leather,Premium Cold weather package,Led Lights.New> M3 spoiler, angel eyes harness,corner delete MOD,Lux h8.0, LCI 09 Xenon headlights,BMW Performance auto shift knob+boot,vinyl roof,Oem M3 220 wheels.
Appreciate 0