View Single Post
      07-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #5
chuxdelux
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1988/1998/2005 M3

Im glad that Im not the only one that has had bad experiences at this dealership. Every time I bring my car to the dealership there is always an issue of some sorts. This thing that sucks is they treat their customers like shit bc there are no other BMW dealerships on island. These guys spend more time explaining why they bear no responsibility in fixing a car under warranty that they prob could have fixed the issue in less time and less headache than bending the customer over.

The last time I took my car to the dealership was bc of a left taillight that was out and bc my abs light would come on intermittently. They fixed the bulb that was out, but the issue was a piece of metal had attached itself to the abs sensor causing it to come on intermittently. They charged me $75 bc they had to remove the wheel, remove the piece of metal, and then reinstall the wheel. I about freaking lost it. It's not like $75 is a big deal, but it is when the car is under warranty.
Anyhow, I got refunded my $75 back when I received a telephone survey. The only reason I received my refund was bc they tech that worked on my car left his screwdriver in my trunk. That was one expensive screwdriver when I returned it.
Appreciate 0