speedfan
Major
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iVA View Post
Hello mates,
Does anyone know of a way that I could find whether or not the drop from the H&R Touring Cup Kit will be too much for my 2007 e90 (non sport) --without putting the kit on first? I just put on 18" Advanti Kudos A4's (8" front, 9.5" rear), and the tires are 225/40R18 (front) and 255/35R18 (rear).

I drive on some nasty roads here in Virginia, so I don't want to lower the vehicle too much, as my Bimmer is my daily driver (I have a Jeep, but can't get myself to drive it --too much fun in the car). I def. want to drop the car though, because I don't like the aftermarket wheel look with a 2.5" gap between the tire and fender. I know the kit will not drop it that much, but was wondering if I will experience any rub, and if so, how bad.

Also, if anyone thinks the touring cup kit will be too agressive, do you have another suggestion? I read the Eibachs don't lower the car as much, but seems that the H&Rs are the most popular springs --and I figured that must be for a reason.

Thank you for any input.
i'm riding on the H&R touring cupkit & I like it. the drop is just perfect for me (click on my sig for some pictures).

No rubbing if you are within the recommended wheel/tire spec.

touring cupkit isn't aggressive. I think it's just right for street use.

I gave my 73 year-old Dad a ride & I asked him if it was too bouncy & he said no. Later on, he felt asleep in my car. :-)

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash
Appreciate 0