View Single Post
      03-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_0559 View Post
maybe 100lbs haha i carried it like a cripple but i carried it!! pulled it out like any other transmission, there is an access hole for the tourqe converter bolts rotate the engine to other bolts, then all the bolts on the bell housing i removed downpipes as well. and had my exhaust and diff dropped just cuz LOL. used long extensions to remove the bell housing bolts, i wanna make a DIY but i was in such a rush to remove it i didn't take pictures..
took me 45 minutes after i got everything out of the way. pushed up the pulled back and it pulled right out.

i don't know if measuring the play when the trans is out is gonna be accurate because the tourq converter is out of it and its not connected to the engine. but if you want ill send you a video of the play in park. witht the transmission out of the car
do a install vid! U would like a video of play if you can man...very much appreciate this!
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0