10-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
greenie
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i x-drive m-sport coup

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
so as some of you know I got a flat tire yesterday due to a nail ( http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33994) so I went to a local tire shop to see if I can have it repair, but they found out another nail on the insede wall FUCK! so I call my dealer to ask how much is the tire they told me $340 so I decide that since my rear and front tire are really wear down so I got 4 new tires from tirerack w roadhazard,

but they are coming in thuesday so I know I guy that works at enterprise ( the dealer enterprise did not have any cars for rent at that moment ) so this guy gave me a deal for $15 a day and first he found me a maxima but it smells really bad so the other car that he had was a focus so I took the focus OMG this car SUCKS guess what one of the rear doors is jam I open it and then I could not get it to close I call enterprise and they told me that they were close for the day and they did not have any cars at the airport so after an hour later I got the fucking door to close :mad: now I can't use that door and I just found out that one of my headlights is busted and btw I miss a dinner that I had because of the fucking door !!! this is the worst car ever, piece of shit how they can sell that crap

I miss my baby so much that stupid nail

I can't wait to get my bimmer fit once you got a Bimmer you can't go back to a regular car

is ford slogan for this car "focus the wost driving piece of shit"

ohh BTW : the piece of shit have OEM alarm ! that's just sad that my bimmer don't have it
When you learn how to put together words to make a sentence, c`mon back!!!!
Appreciate 0