United_States
Rep
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
you can't say Focus sucks because of ONE rental car, rental cars are like hookers, they get used up a lot.
this car only have 4K miles is a 2007 and is really fuck up, and the problems that it have could not be cause by others custumers they are mechanical problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewtheBassman
Hey Calvino, I was putting the kids to bed when you posted....not ignoring!!!

Since we're switching X5s and we're not getting the new one 'til next week I'm in a dodge SX 2.0 from Enterprise. I haven't had the problems that you have had, but the car certainly highlights how lucky I am to own two BMWs.

On the flip side, I understand why the tuners love their little mod cars. They're light, close to the ground, tossable...I can see how with a bit of work this little Dodge could be a really fun car to play in. The seating position is pretty good for my 6'1" frame, better than my '05 Legacy GT, that's for sure, at least there is headroom. There is no cruise, but the accelerator is in a comfy spot so I don't need it (like my Bimmer). The windows roll down (!), so I can show my kids what cars used to be like

I remember the last car that my uncle rent went he came to visit us in xmas was a dodge SX, it was not a bad car actually is the car with the most powerfull air conditioning I have ever been on that thing was like a freezer with 4 wheels
the funny story is that is was park outside the mall and a kid with out licence driving his gradma old cadillac (those that are really big ) loose control and crash it it got all fuck upand nothing happens to the cadillac but hey does really old cars are like tanks. the last time that I heard about the accident was went I ask my uncle and he told me that Visa sue the kid parents and pay for the car I was like WOW getting sue by Visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenie
When you learn how to put together words to make a sentence, c`mon back!!!!
well greenie most of the e90 members know that I'm a International student that have less than 3 years in the states and that I came with out knowing any english and the worst thing is that I was the first 2 years in coral gables with is really hard to see somebody talking in english, so but I learn a lot about Cuba so that 2 years don't really count and I move to Weston almost a year ago and I have learn lot but is not really a good learning enviroment because half of the Venezuela population is here including myself. but my profesors were great so I actually learn preaty fast, but you know is not perfect yet, but now that I graduate and I go to Nova that is full of hot beautiful blodes and sexy canadian girls I'm sure that I'm going to learn really fast

so greenie fuck off