Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808MGuy View Post
Got them installed this afternoon. I decided not to do them myself because I didn't think I would be able to handle the job without an extra set of hands. I took it to a shop to get it installed and they did a great job. Little on the expensive side but I've always trusted them to do work on all my cars.

The Eibachs feel great. On my short 10 mile drive home, I tried driving over areas that I new were pretty bad roads and I could barely notice the difference in ride comfort. The drop is actually more noticeable than I thought it would be considering its only advertised as a 0.8"F/0.5"R drop. I tried it in all EDC modes and all of them felt nearly identical to stock. Actually, in the sport mode, the springs actually feel better match to the damper than the stock. Much less bouncy than with the OEM springs and the sport EDC setting.

Sorry, no pics yet. I'll wait until I wash the car tomorrow morning to post pics.
Are you riding on stock shocks?

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
Appreciate 0