rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakrishnanv View Post
Hi Mate,

the difference has been already discussed here if i remember but still what i can recollect is as follows where other members who have done the comparison in a bit more detail will be able to chip in.

As i have understood you want the sport plus edition whether its 318d or 320d. So thats the trim you will be selecting and you can get some more features than the SE trim in a discounted price.

Now for the 320d the efficient dynamics model is 177bhp and more powerful than the 318d but at the same time gives the same range of mpg in return sort of +/-5-10mpg depending on the road and driving style.

Now the 318d from this forum what i have learned and understood is like cannot be remapped where as 320d can be. But in your case since its a company lease i really doubt whether you can do any mod to the car w/o the permission of the leasing company and the company group automotive insurance.

320d Efficient Dynamics you will be able to get normal tyres where as 318d i assume its having a run-flat which again comes to the liking of the person who owns and drives. Each tyre type having its own limitations as well...
I think you've got it all a bit confused. The Sport Plus is an edition of the M Sport not the SE. Also you can't get a Sport Plus ED. And anyway the ED isn't available as a Touring.

@the OP. If your heart is set on the Sport Plus then I'd stretch to the 320d. Yes there's nice touches on this model but it's all about the engine at the end of the day. You're going to be driving it for however many years not staring at the alloys.
Appreciate 0