View Single Post
      09-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #38
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

What phone is innovative? The Galaxy phones? Hell no. All that wave action, look away for pause, 5" screens, etc is not innovating. That's just slapping gimmicks and a big screen on a phone.

No phone has been as innovative as the original iPhone. Everything including Android phones have been evolutionary from the original iPhone.

You can argue the iPhone needs to get a bigger screen. But, that isn't innovating. OLED panels? That is just a, " Look at us! We're cutting edge!" scheme. OLED shows promise, but LED LCD panels still have the advantage being the mature technology. OLED still needs to further mature. The iPhone 5 screen is considered one of the best out there beating out a lot of the OLED panels.

The only area I was growing tired of with the iPhone was iOS, but that has been changed with iOS 7 with its much needed UI update.

We all should have known what the 5S would have been. Apple has been doing that since the 3G. Hell where was the bitching about the S4? That was just a slightly updated S3 in design. The updates were internal.

I will never consider a Samsung phone. They are cheaply made and the materials are plastic( and even though I don't like the 5C, early hands on impressions have it better made than Samsung phones). The build quality and materials on my iPhone 5 is superior to most phones out there. Only rivaled by the HTC One.
Appreciate 0