View Single Post
      10-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #6
NorthernCAE90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisho View Post
You like the OEM pads? They felt so spongy to me. You shouldn't be hesitant about non-OEM pads. I personally think all the aftermarket pads are better then OEM, in terms of initial bite, brake dust, and stopping power.

I have no idea if the sensors are OEM but I'm sure it won't be a problem.
Well this has been the best car ive owned in terms in every aspect I can think of only im scared to break it. With my previous cars and my other car I own atm (88 firebird cant let go first car ever....) im not afraid of any aftermarket parts because I know that my Small block chevy can work with it & be fine. On here Everyone makes it seem like "Go all OEM or your cars goonna break". Everyone makes it sound like bmws are horrible in maintenance, But for the most part people ive come across here say these first year E90's were really well built motors/tranny (no American made tranny in my lil 325i ). Idk I guess its just I feel like im rolling the dice with aftermarket, but if I can get some people to back up some good stuff than i'll be ok with it. I just don't wanna break my car

Oh just did a shipping calculation for that brake package, to cali 72.54$

Last edited by NorthernCAE90; 10-25-2013 at 09:41 PM..
Appreciate 0