View Single Post
      05-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
jferro21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by plokij
My sport wagon is coming up for sale in the summer. Here are the specs and some pics. Primary reason for the sale is that I recently had shoulder surgery on my right side and the 6MT is no longer someting I want to deal with.

Looking to generate interest at this point and to make contact with potential buyers. There is a sister thread going on in the California section, but thought I would open it up a bit.

2011 E91 328i Sport Wagon
Le Mans Blue
Black Dakota Leather
3M 1080 Anthracite Carbon Fiber Wrap over Dark Burl Trim
6-Speed Manual Transmission
M-Sport Package
BMW Performance Exhaust
Power Front Seats with Memory
iPod Adapter
Xenon Headlights with OSS Designs LED Retrofit (Black Projectors / Gunmetal Corners/Eyebrow to match existing housing)
Koni Yellow Sport Shocks/Struts
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Original OEM Shocks/Struts and Springs Inlcuded with Sale
APEX Race Parts EC-7 Wheels in Race Silver (LCI Hassle-Free Fitment 18x8.5 et35 F and 18x10 et43 R)
235/40 F and 265/35 R Achilles Sport Tires (assuming you want to add your own tire preference so I am not buying new tires for it)
Suntek CXP Nano-Ceramic Window Tint (40% VLT all-around 60% VLT on the windshield)
OEM Roof Rails and OEM BMW Cross Bars with Locking Keys

Some Additional Details...
Custom Factory Order Spring 2011
Took Delivery June 2011
Supreme Power Front Lowering Perches installed for a raked look (OEM perches included with sale)
M3 and Z4M Bumpstops installed to increase shock/strut stroke length (OEM bumpstops and dust covers included with sale)
OEM Painted Reflectors installed (OEM orange reflectors included with sale)
OEM Performance Black Kidney Grilles installed (OEM "chrome" grilles included with sale)
Factory Alignment Specs performed by dealership service dept.

Mileage: 24,500

Pricing: TBD around the low-mid 30's
Pretty cool good luck man
Appreciate 0