View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #62
Nvrenuf
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335_MI6 View Post
Cotmfk, I saw your car too it seems like you were on your stockers for winter as well. I kinda took my winterized setup to the max with changing front bumpers too lol. Bigdaddycan where were you parked? I didn't see an AW e90... I saw a black one. I was talking to the owner of the E91, and it's so sad to see people don't even know about there own cars. He asked me if I was planning on supercharging my 335 anytime soon, I was just like -_- . Then he was like nvm they stop making those kits for the 335. I was just laughing.... Yes I know he had a n52 328xi but come on supercharge 335
335_MI6: There seems to be some confusion. That was my E91 at cars and coffee last weekend. I don't recall meeting you or talking to you about your car.

I did see your car there and commented that it would be cool to meet you on my car listing you commented on:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=773010

I sold my E90 335i on this board last year - it's pictured in my sig with the Arquay quad exhaust / Mtech diffuser. Pretty sure it had turbos! Anyhow, that is a fun car and I bet it's awesome to put the power down in xDrive form. 335xi wagon euro conversion would be a good challenge.
Appreciate 0