View Single Post
      03-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #50
CaptainInsano
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805beemer View Post
Do you have EGT sensors in your car and can you post any actual data to back up what you are claiming?

I realize Vargas will now be your main competition. They sold 10 kits in 5 days. There aren't even ten active members on this forum running your ST kit.

Former Boosted IS has been MIA for months

Sikh is banned....again

Cupertinosteve posts here and there- congrats to him for finally getting some great 60-130 times by the way. Thank god for the alpina flash

Captin Insano apparently hit his head and is finally back around to be posting

Tmo or whatever his name is has been MIA after he fixed the issue with his flywheel that you should have found out about first had you done the proper R&D before releasing the kit to the general public. I say this because people went out and had new clutch's installed in preparation for the ST only to find out later they now need an new flywheel for their car to run correctly and now have to pay for labor twice to drop the tranny.

Creamz is pretty much MIA and was going to sell his car after only a few months with the kit

Skinrock sold his car and still can't sell his kit after 4+ months. Why you didn't just give him a refund and charge him a restocking fee is beyond me

Georgiatech has been MIA for the last few months after some dismal runs at the track

I guess the rest of your ST owners are out to busy enjoying their cars though.
You missed idspeedskater and Melissa who probably won't post here.

I got hit by a car. And I don't post because of threads like this.

I'll be at Shift Sector again next week.

Quoting myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainInsano View Post
8) People who post a lot are more likely trying to piss you off than learn about cars
9) There are lots of reasonable people who watch the forums, and all the posts you see are from the vocal majority..
Please try not to attack specific customers to troll a tuner/product.