View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
MyF15+F85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 and 2015 F15

To make you feel better ( if anything )
I was driving my E70 ( home from my dentist ) from Hurontario ramp towards Hamilton, I got this " nice " E46 coupe that reeaally cut me of where I had to slam on my brakes ( so that I would not hit him ). Then as we got to the highway ( 403 Hamilton ) he got himself stuck behind trucks ( so unlucky for him ) But.... in about 2 Kms " later " he got pissed off that I got in front of him, and decided that he will overtake me again rather rudely again cutting me of.... where I was in the fastest lane and he came from the extreme right, then middle and finally " taking me down " as his victim.
It is to show that you don't have to drive Ford to be bashed, it also happen to the rest of the BMW drivers as well.....
I'm one of those people who is driving nice cars, for the purity of the drive, and engineering, I believe that BMW has really nice cars. But I also have to say that there is a lot of guys ( just like mentioned above ) that can already afford ( premium cars ) and are not afraid to SHOW-OF but in a bad way.
It is never easy to read stuff like that though.
Appreciate 0