Drives: with both feet

Garage List
2015 VW Golf R  [5.50]
2014 Audi SQ5  [10.00]
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
Very nice mate, but I prefer Advans without centrecaps
I debated about the caps here (see old post), as I was surprised how much I liked the wheels with no caps. I would have needed to clean and paint my center hubs black, though as they're hella rusty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
Haha, almost thought the words on the wall were real! nice work
Haha, thanks. I wanted to try something new with the post processing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skim7x View Post
Did you notice a performance gain with the light-weight rims?
Hmm... I want to say yes, but honestly not sure. The engineer in me knows it's negligible. Plus, I only had them on for a week and a half before installing my AR Downpipes. Now those definitely have a noticeable performance gain (especially when it's the last mod you do to your FBO ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by skim7x View Post
Also, I think you need to change your name now... your ride is definitely NOT sneaky
Haha, it's actually my PS3 gamertag. Call of Duty 2.5 K/D. Random clip of me in action here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varcity23 View Post
Off sets on wheels?
Front: 19x8.5 et 35 w/ 10mm H&R Spacer on 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot SS
Rear: 19x10 et 24 on 265/30/19 Michelin Pilot SS
PS - I wanted as much rubber as I could get in the rear for max traction and originally had 275's, but too much rubbing for daily driving required me to bump down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
stance is on point..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
i luv those wheels man...your car is on point
Thanks, fellas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFish View Post
Are those stock brake rotors? Did you get them up-size or did you get a brake kit or painted the stock ones? I am looking into getting the RS's but in some pictures the brake rotors look tiny because of the spaces between the spokes.
Thanks.
I hear ya and agree; 335s have tiny, ugly brakes, which have no where to hide with Advans. My brakes were actually the first mod I did to my car. They're aftermarket dimpled & slotted performance rotors that I bought here. I used the DIY on the forum to install them myself along with some Akebono performance pads and then just painted the stock calipers with a G2 paint kit. I'd highly recommend this setup as opposed to a pricey BBK unless you're going to track your car often. I only go on occasion and don't think the performance could be that much better.