Drives: 2007 Black/Black 335i e90

Garage List
2007 BMW E90 335i  [0.00]
2008 bmw x5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pysical View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mweisdorfer View Post
If you are going to have the turbo's replaced, I would replace the inlets with Silicone ones. Replace the engine mounts with 335is mounts. Water pump and Thermastat plus the U shaped pump that connects the two.

In the front,

M3 control arms, tie rods, sway bar links, shocks and struts. Transmission mounts, sway bar bushings.

In the rear,

subframe bushings, shocks, differiental bushings, m3 control arms, ball joints, rear, front control arm bushings, rear, rear lower control arm bushings, rear, rear upper toe arms, sway bar links, Sway Bar bushings.

Fluids, everything -

1) transmission
2) Power steering
3) brake fluid
4) coolant
5) differiental

You probably have about $3,000 worth of parts plus the turbo's which is about $2,000.00 in parts by themselves. I'd go with RB's myself.

So, about $5,000.00 puts your car better than it was at 0 miles right from the factory.
I am thinking about going ST so I will be selling my RB inlets that are on it. I have been looking into getting some new engine mounts. I have read good things about the 034 mounts. The water pump looks like it was replaced very recent by the previous owner but a tstat wouldn't hurt.

I have original RB turbos on the car now. If I sold those, the Hi-Flow downpipes, the RB Inlets, AFE Intake, and the other twin turbo parts I could recoop about 2k+ easily. This would make up some money for going single and help to replace parts. Thank you for the list of bushings though I will keep those noted.
You can go with M3 bushings or something even more rigid. Daily drivers probably need to use m3 bushings. Poly bushings are too stiff for the DD.
Appreciate 0