View Single Post
      05-07-2006, 12:04 AM   #28
HAdi
Dodi
Rep
Drives: Audi S4 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis
I agree with this. Audi is Volkswagon and really have too many problems. Junk if you will. Good luck to you, but Audi's really are not very good cars. BMW's have gotten really good over the past few years. I think they are up there with the Japanese cars or at least close when it comes to problem free.

You may want to rethink.
actully audi listed as 3rd out of 50 cars manufacture that has less problem,,i think the first was infiniti,,i read it some where i really forgot where!but i will look for it..audi used to have electric problem in the old days but not anymore,,i remmber mercedes was number 30 something and bmw wasnt in the first 10...anyway i drive an s4 for 5 months now and its very nice car,,the only downside i really kinda found is that the power,,its not as fast as i expected,,or maybe its just too smooth that i cant feel much power coming out of it,,but i think my car can easily handle 400 hp..but i put deposit already on the new M3 and i will not get RS4 insted of the new M3,,,are you kidding me...its called M3 .....