11-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
rantheman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 bmw 335i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Hey guys was wondering if you could help me out. So in a few weeks i'm going to sell my current summer wheels and get ready to get new ones. I decided on the Avant Garde M590's and i'm going to do their Bespoke program. This means I get to have 1 of 1 wheels made in the exact sizing I want and finish. I'm thinking about going with a brushed tinted clear type of finish.

Anyways I was wondering for a E90 LCI what is the perfect size wheels and tires? Keep in mind i'm an LCI so the tires need to be within a 1% difference. I'm currently running 235/35/19 and 265/30/19 and would love to go bigger if it will fit with minimal rubbing. Front fenders are rolled, however, my rears are not. As you can see in the pictures below my front sits relatively flush right now but rear not so much. The front has a 12.5mm spacer and the wheel sizes are 19x8.5 ET35 and 19x9.5 ET35.

Thanks in advance for your help

Edit: If anyone needs anymore info or pics let me know and i'll try to get it to you asap. As these will be custom wheels I would really like them to fit pretty perfect. My ideal setup is as wide and flush as possible with no rubbing and no stretch on tires.
Hey bud my front and rears are both rolled and I'm on stock m sport suspension. I'm running 19x9 et 35 with a 245/35r19 front and 19x10 et38 with a 275/30r19 rear I'm pretty close to flush but I do have room for a spacer or maybe I jump to a 285 rear. The fitment is pretty good I do rub on big dips but it's rubbing the fender liner. And backing up and full lock to left. Message me if you would like some pictures. I love the car.
Appreciate 0