Thread: Flemington BMW!
View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 09:54 AM   #25
2008_Dinan335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Garage List
I want to say that I had a great experience with Ryan at Flemington BMW as well, and although I ended up buying my car elsewhere since Flemington is a bit farther (35 - 40 mins with no traffic vs. 20 mins at Morristown where I ended up buying it) from me I want to say that if anyone in the area is looking for a car I can very highly recommend dealing with Ryan at Flemington. He was a straight shooter from the beginning, very knowledgeable, into the cars he sells (he showed me his own very nice 330i and let me test out the short shift kit in it), and was very good in doing his best to get me a great price with absolutely zero hassle. I would not hesitate whatsoever to buy a car from him and although I ended up getting my car at Morristown BMW since it is half the driving time for me to get there (which I also had a great experience with) I want to say that if anyone is looking to get a car and is in the area I can wholeheartedly recommend going to see Ryan at BMW. Ryan even offered to have the a loaner car dropped off at my house if I needed it in which case the driver would then drive my car back to Flemington for service, but in the end I decided to go to the closer dealership. I posted a longer review of my experience in the general forum in a thread I started if anyone is interested to read it (post number 18). Hopefully this can help another forum member buy a car...anyway here is the link to that thread:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104975
**SOLD** 2008 335i Coupe / Blk Sapphire Metallic / 6MT / Dinan Stage 2 / CPE Quad Exhaust / KW V2 Coilover / H&R Sway Bars / Forge DV's / Mtech Body Kit / 3D Design Rear CF Diffusor / CF Vorsteiner Decklid Spoiler / OEM SSK / OEM Aluminum Sport Pedals / 20" DPE S10's / AFE Intake / RPI Scoops **SOLD**
Appreciate 0