Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwelvaar View Post
Any more input please ? thanks !
You're probably right that the Wavetrac or Quaife will best suit your needs. Take your pick. Both seem to be reputable.

Personally, I will be going with Quaife when I make the move because I have in my head (for better or for worse) that this is a hassle- & gimic-free reputable product that has been in use for some time, has been proven to be reasonably bullet-proof, and is well-backed by its manufacturer and any good installer. after sufficient research, I tend to go with my gut for these sorts of things as I will otherwise lose too much sleep over the internal debate as to which I should choose. Good luck with your choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335dFan
Quaife LSD, M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, M3 sways, M3 OEM Suspension Component Kit (except strut brace), Ground Control Plate, AC Schnitzer M3 Sport Springs, JRZ RS1 dampers, Goodrich SS brake lines
dFan, I'm loving that mod list...so pretty
Now I need some adult supervision to install the JBD and give the Quaife more to deal with. At the moment it handles the demands of our unmodified torque monster with aplomb without hesitation.
Appreciate 0