02-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
blackboxmycar
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP & F15 X5 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoig View Post
This is the man that started it all. He was the first one to become a dealer not what bbmc keeps saying. Look how intently they are trying to prove that picture of being an official vendor and all. Seriously whens the last time youve seen a professional post a picture of their degree online to gain credibility. I suggest you avoid buying from bbmc and pittasoft all together. I bought mine from an authorized dealer too and pittasoft turnd around and canceled all out warranties.
Hey,

We did not void any warranty on the shipment that Rene received. We even called Blackvue to confirm that they didnt void warranty on Rene's shipment. I have also notified Rene about this issue and he will be able to address any concern.

As for the Group Buy, Pittasoft did not want to do another group buy at that price range anymore. As a primary contact for Pittasoft, we had to break out the news and you guys are all mad. Besides, we are 100% Canadian and we pay all the duties and taxes unlike Rene. We tried and are trying our best to provide the competitive pricing and provide best customer service to all our customers.

We tried to address all the questions and issues on the website, but you guys don't want to hear anything from us and don't give us a chance to explain it.

Anyways, here is Kate's email. You can contact her for any warranty or questions regarding this whole issue.

leejh@pittasoft.com
Appreciate 0