NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahili View Post
Dear E90/E92 members,

I'm new to this forum, quick intro regarding my car I currently drive a BMW 330IM Sport Saloon, Ext. Colour Sparkling Graphite & interior Black Leather. Anyway, I thought Friday 13th was two days ago but it struck on April 15th .

I have scracthed my car when I drove it back into the drive-way after a stressful shopping trip to IKEA. No offense to IKEA but the whole experience at IKEA drove me to a moment of madness and on returning home, I clipped the edge of the gate . No need to blag on but my left rear door & left rear panel got scratched and slightly dented :mad:.

As I had an immaculate driving history (up till now), I haven't been to a car repair shop since passing my driving license, so car bodyshops are unknown territory.

I would be so grateful if you guys (i.e. e90 forum members) could give me a rough indication how much the repair cost will be. Also, I live in London so the cost could be even higher!

I estimate the job to be between 350 - 600 from an official BMW dealershop.

Speak to you soon .

RI
Probably not want you want to hear, but I had a door dent in my e90 recently - when I to clip the wall next to my drive.

It was maybe a 1inch dent in the door and also some damage to the plastic cill bodykit and also the metal cill beneath.

All in it cost £1800 to sort.

That covered a new door, cill, paintwork and blending the panels either side.

The doors on these cars are like paper.
Appreciate 0