01-19-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
that looks a very nice car, perhaps some different exhaust tips and id fit aero lip and m sport sideskirts these will make a subtle and pleasing difference. you could go for a few bmw performance bits for the interior, handbrake handle, gearlever, pedals etc, they are affordable and top quality. I know what you mean about just wanting to keep driving it until the fuel runs out!
Thanks I can't stop smiling today! Will definately look at the aero and boot lips. There's so many things so i want to start with the litle subtle ones first but will definately keep an eye out for things everyone has suggested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension335i View Post
Looking good, bet the power difference feels amazing compared to the 320.

Having seen a lot of people say the standard stereo was awful, I was expecting the very worst and actually ended up being pleasantly surprised as I'd set my expectations so low.
It feels like i'm on a rollercoaster! From a stationery position i tried launching from M2 (read this somewhere) and its sooo effortless. I haven't even put my foot down from a standing start yet due to the conditions but its still rapid.

The stereo for me can be improved. Maybe try and have a listen to other ones but if you're happy then don't do anything!
Appreciate 0