BMW //MPOWER
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 M340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by walbjj View Post
with the rise in carjackings in australia and notably sydney, and especially high profile cars such as porsches and bmws (m6 a few days ago, the dentist and her 330, and a few others), does it concern any people here.

i know we shouldnt let the criminals dictate our lives, and if u live in a fairly good area, then ur a little bit safer, but these guys r following the owners to their houses. thats some serious shit.

i dont think it would make me change my mind about car ownership, but its something to consider
My mate went out and put the 525i badge back on is E60 5er (w/ M sports package) as he was concerned about the car jackings, however if they did steal the 525i they wouldn't be out running anyone. lol.

My main concern with it is that last year they were taking these beautiful cars SL65, M3, M3 Cabrio, 911 turbo's, CLK55 and after using them in a ram raid as get away cars (since there is not a police car in the country capable of keeping up with them) were torching them! If those photos of burnt out high end cars don't bring a tear to your eye, nothing will!
BMW E46 325Ci M Clubsport Carbon Black
BMW E36 318i Alpine White M Sport
Appreciate 0