Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
LOL 47%? These folks are so you shoulda done this you coulda done that, typing away on their 3rd gen core i7 computer with the 75/75 broadband, until it happens to them. What's it called, karma?
I was referring to the OP, not M3CoupeInsanity. And uhm, NZXT full tower, i5-3570k OCed to 4.5 Ghz under water. But you were close Anyways, as ive said, try opening a case with BMW NA.

The website for BMW USA contact is:

BMW NA Contact Us

Since your still under the 50k miles, my guess is they may throw you a bone, IF and ONLY IF you can get written acknowledgment of what the dealerships told you (how they said you would be fine without it for a month or two). If, on the other hand, you honestly ignored the mechanics suggested because you could not afford it, then i doubt you have a case at all, especially with 25k miles on a single oil change (and one that was leaking too). They might, however, be generous because of the timing/serpentine belt issues. If you can prove that these caused all your problems, you might have a case since those items shouldn't fail while in warranty.

Sorry OP, I sucks to hear this happening to a fellow BMW enthusiast. Keep us up to date, best of luck