03-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #36
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
It not just the brake checking by any means. It's blocking the lane, then when someone finally has the opportunity to safely pass, flying back around them, cutting them off, and brake checking them for no reason. I'm willing to bet most people here have NEVER done that.
I've personally seen that happen on public roads several times. I've seen plenty of people get pissed at someone who was tailgating (as the guy in the truck was) and stay next to the car they are driving next to so the tailgater can't pass. If you are going to say this type of stuff doesn't happen then you are just arguing for arguments sake. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Go a head and tailgate me, i love driving under the speed limit".

This same situation happens in the private sector 10,000 times compared to the 1 time a cop did it.

Again, still not saying what the cop did was ok. Just willing to bet that people bashing the cop have brake checked someone.