View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
RollinOnDeez
Private
Rep
Drives: Graphite on Coral

Car is Jacked up, please help!

HI all,

After driving home from work and parking on the flat driveway and changing, I hopped back into my car and threw it in reverse, slowly I am backing up and a second later the front right of my car raises and then literally drops (steering wheel turns too) and scrapes the front end and wheel well, I can't even drive it because it's on the ground.

2008 335 Coupe dropped on HR Sports on stock struts with 54k mileage. Now I know my shocks are pretty much done because I am bouncing all around, I was looking at coilovers when this just happened.

Would a blown shock do this? I hit a pot hole on the way home from work but the car was driving fine. The car is under CPO warranty for another year, but could the steering be bent? Would the stealership cover it if I had it towed??

I can't drive the car, if anyone is local with a jack and tools to pull off the wheel and knows suspension I will take care of you, I am in Pacific Beach, CA (San Diego)

Any advice would help too in regards to a dealership covering suspension/steering related issues like this under CPO warranty with dropped springs, thank you in advance....

Dennis
Appreciate 0