View Single Post
      09-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #48
agentm
Private
Rep
Drives: M3, X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by que2k View Post
Laws arent stupid if they havent changed in the past 10yrs. There is a reason, if there are constant accidents on a stretch of road at the current speed limit then obivously raising it would make it worst.

Traffic engineers are constantly monitoring data to make our roads safer. (sorry I just happen to be a civil engineer so it fustrates me when ppl just run their mouths)
I didn't know civil engineer knows the law as much as ppl in sevice of the law. Do you think traffic engineers can monitor ever street and area? As sociologist, human makes the law. One major accident and the government start making law for it. In another countries they are laughing at this.

AS to going back to the topic, we should be looking at the ratio of good driver and bad driver on the road. Government using an excuse to make more money from us. Here in TO. most ppl drives at least 15km/hr and over the limit.
2004 M3 Silver Gray / CSL Header and Cats / RE El Diablo Exhaust / Hotchkis Swaybar / KW v2 / RD Sport Rims 19' / Falken FK-452 tires / Reinforcement Kit / Smoke Corner / 50% Tinted / Painted Shadow Grille / Umnitza Halo light / Hanman Lip / CF Diffusor / Autosolution SSK 30% / Aluminum Foot Pedals / AA Shift knob / AA Sport Fan Clutch / 3.91 Diff
Active Auto HKS Gen 6 Level 1.5 S/C