View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #83
Ænema
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeers View Post
Hey guys, was curious if I might be able to get some eyes on some logs I did. I'm still really new to reading the logged information, but I feel like something might be up with some of the values I've been logging.

Initially, I went with the Stage 1 Aggressive map, but under acceleration in 5th and 6th gear I was getting a lot of chugging and jerky acceleration. Thinking it may have been the map, I went down to the Stage 1 Sport map this evening. The chugging and jerky acceleration seems to be gone or less noticeable in the higher gears now, but I'm still feel like some logged data is odd.

Acceleration in general feels a bit spotty with both maps though. Sometimes it's very smooth and other times it feels like its chugging and cutting out.

All logs were 3rd gear pulls up into about mid 4th gear using 93 octane gas. DTC was turned off as well.

If what I've been reading is right, my AFR is spiking extremely high (~230's) during peak revs and ever after I let off the gas and begin coasting.

I've attached 3 datalogs. Two from this evening labeled 032513 done using the Stage1 Sports map and another log from 032313 which was done using the Stage 1 Aggressive map.

I'd really appreciate a quick look if anyone could spare some time. Thanks.
Your logs look Ok.

Your having some minor timing corrections but nothing to be concerned about. Mostly the corrections are when the load/boost is ramping up or during a shift.

AFRs are good, it's completely normal to see the AFRs lean out when coasting back down(even moreso with our DI setup.)

The Aggressive log did have a rather severe throttle closure that can definitely cause a "hesitation" feel. You can take care of that using ATR if you're willing to spend a little time working on it.